GeoScope has a team of professional marketers, market researchers, GIS specialists & analysts, planners & demographers that it works with on products and services. We supplement our capacity by forming partnerships with key organizations and with individuals in specific fields. GeoScope believes in putting together the best multidisciplinary teams possible in developing its products and in doing projects.
- GeoScope SA is a Broad Based Black Economically Empowered level 2 company and the subsidiary of AfricaScope SA and a sister company of GeoScope Europe based in the republic of Ireland.
- The origins of GeoScope is in the research surveys and GIS fields
- Our diversified backgrounds allow us to have a broad based understanding of the African & South African markets
- GeoScope brings together teams of reputable, experienced and professional analysts
- This provides access to a distinct set of methodological approaches, research skills and market sector understanding of South Africa Africa
- Over the past decade our members have participated in some of the most important projects undertaken in South Africa
- Members of GeoScope have been working together for more than 20 years
Innovative Geospatial Data
- GeoScope has developed many innovative datasets – demographic estimates for South Africa, financial access, etc to provide an in-depth understanding of the South African market
- Recently we have developed demographic estimates, income and Gross Geographic Product (GGP) data sets for South Africa
- Our focus is on survey research in the enterprise, perceptions, business, financial access and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) environments in South Africa
- Our team has over many years provided expertise to conduct the Business Innovation & Social Attitudes Surveys for the Human Sciences Research Council s well as Enterprise Surveys for the World Bank
Quantitative & Qualitative Research
- GeoScope has implemented quantitative and qualitative research studies across Southern Africa
- Katiso Rachabane has worked on many surveys in South Africa, including an Enterprise Survey for the World Bank & the Social Attitudes Surveys for the Human Sciences Research Council
- GeoScope has overseen the implementation of a socio-economic surveys in the South Africa.
“Providing decision makers with strategic information for market and socio-economic development of people in Africa.”
- To develop INNOVATIVE information products for markets and the socio-economic environment within South Africa
- To establish a team of PROFESSIONAL business analysts to collect and develop the information products
- To develop STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS and associations with organizations and individuals
- To use our information products to facilitate the DEVELOPMENT of business strategies and public sector policies
- To address the specific NEEDS OF CLIENTS in developing markets and the socio-economic environment in South Africa