A UNIQUE INFORMATION COMPANY THAT'S PASSIONATE ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA'S DEVELOPMENT
- GeoScope SA is a Broad Based Black Economically Empowered level 2 company that is a sister company to Africascope SA
- The origins of GeoScope is in the social survey and GIS fields
- Our diversified backgrounds allow us to have a broad based understanding of the South African market
- GeoScope brings together teams of reputable, experienced and professional analysts
- This provides access to a distinct set of methodological approaches, research skills and market sector understanding in South Africa
- Over the past decade our members have participated in some of the most important projects undertaken in South Africa
- Members of GeoScope have been working together for more than 20 years
Innovative Geospatial Data
- GeoScope has developed many innovative datasets - demographic estimates for South Africa, Living Standard Measures (LSM), Mindset and Financial Access to provide an in-depth understanding of the South African market
- Recently we have developed demographic estimates, income and Gross Geographic Product (GGP) data sets for South Africa
Financial Sector Research
- Our focus is on research in the financial access and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) environments in South Africa
- Bob Currin has provided technical expertise in the implementation of financial and MSME surveys in South Africa.
- GeoScope has recently conducted an Enterprise Survey for provinces in South Africa.
Quantitative & Qualitative Research
- GeoScope has implemented quantitative and qualitative research studies in South Africa
- Craig Schwabe has acted as a technical adviser in the implementation of Citizen Report Card surveys in South Africa
- Katiso Rachabane has worked on many surveys in South Africa and Africa, including an Enterprise Survey for the World Bank
- GeoScope has overseen the implementation of a socio-economic surveys in the South Africa.
"Providing decision makers with strategic information for market and socio-economic development of people in Africa."
- To develop INNOVATIVE information products for markets and the socio-economic environment within South Africa
- To establish a team of PROFESSIONAL business analysts to collect and develop the information products
- To develop STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS and associations with organizations and individuals
- To use our information products to facilitate the DEVELOPMENT of business strategies and public sector policies
- To address the specific NEEDS OF CLIENTS in developing markets and the socio-economic environment in South Africa